ATS – Light-Duty Trolley OperatorThe Model ATS (Advanced Trolley System) Door Operator is designed for use on residential or light-duty commercial door applications with standard lift. For doors up to 14' high. Maximum recommended duty cycle: 8 cycles per hour.
Contact us about this product
- 115 volt 1 Ɵ.
- Control the Open/Stop/Close sequencing needs for your door operation with a single button control (SBC).
- Improve durability with the NEMA 1 type electrical box construction with a powdercoat finish.
- Enable limit setting for ease of installation and adjustment to ensure accuracy even after a power failure.
- Ensure peace of mind with a LiftMaster® 1-year warranty
- Compliant with all UL 325 requirements.
- Accept up to 20 remote controls and unlimited DIP switch remote control with our Security+® radio technology.
- Provide easy, emergency manual operation using a readily accessible disconnect.
- The Protector System® Safety Sensors.