LM21XP - High Performance Release DeviceThe XP fire door release device in conjunction with a fire alarm panel provides a fail-safe release mechanism for the fire door or shutter.
Contact us about this product
- UL864 Revision 9 compliant
- Programmable DIP switch delay setting - either 10, 20, 30, or 60 seconds delay of door release to permit passageway clearance
- Close door detection - prevents door release if the door is kept in the closed position and eliminates door reset service calls or potential system damage
- On board diagnostic LEDs for early troubleshooting
- Testing function allows routine fire door testing without requiring activation of the central alarm system; easy reset function returns the device to a standby state