Reserve® Wood Semi-Custom series garage doors are the perfect way to give your home historical character while also providing your home with a unique look that will stand out in your neighborhood. With your choice of three wood species, six base door designs, and finishes including natural oak, cedar and mahogany, these doors provide both a welcome complement to your home’s architecture.
- Handcrafted two-layer construction.
- Clopay uses wood that is harvested from sustainable and naturally fallen forestry.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Six base door designs available.
- Available wood species include Cedar, Redwood, and Hemlock.
- Many optional window designs and decorative hardware available.
- Factory finished doors available in seven popular stains, including natural oak, mahogany and cedar, or painted white. Priming also available for field painting.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
Reserve SEMI CUSTOM - SOLID - TOP11
TOP12 - RESERVE SEMI CUSTOM
TOP13 - RESERVE SEMI CUSTOM - SOLID
TOP14 RESEVE SEMI CUSTOM - SOLID
ARCH1 RESERVE SEMI CUSTOM
Reserve Semi Custom REC13
Reserve Semi Custom REC14
RESERVE SEMI CUSTOM SQ23
Reserve Semi Custom SQ24
Reserve SC Arch13
Reserve SC Arch 14
reserve SC Arch 3
Reserve Semi Custom ARCH4
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
*Available on select models.For more information regarding color availability, click here.
- Handcrafted 2-layer non-insulated wood doors in authentic carriage house designs. Swing-out appearance, modern operation.
- Crafted from the finest wood species, harvested from sustainable and naturally fallen forestry.
- Standard bottom vinyl weatherseal helps seal against the elements. Additional protection will be provided with an optional aluminum retainer.